40th Birthday Gift Ideas For Him
The question has been asked for years… “What do I get for the man who has everything?”
The answer is: read ahead.
Buying a gift for a man is difficult without it being a special occasion. Men’s 40th birthday gifts are notoriously frustrating, and many spouses and wives find themselves wondering what the heck to buy for this momentous event. (Hint: avoid ties and socks for this one)!
Whether you are the wifey buying for hubby, the kids buying for Dad, or someone else buying for the lucky middle-aged man, we have got you. We focus on gifts for the home, the man cave, the office, the shed/garage, the bar, and more. It is time to get creative with the gift-giving for the husband now!
Let’s start simple. There are a number of traditional gifts that are a great place to start. If you’re buying for a man that has everything, check here to be sure you have him covered.
Jewelry, jewelry boxes, and luxury watches are easy springboard. Does your husband or spouse have what he wants when it comes to his bling? Men’s jewelry is abundant and is becoming commonly sustainable and fashionable. If your man has enough jewelry, look for a jewelry box or wooden watch box; find something nice to store the jewelry in.
If you are looking to buy an addition to the man cave, start big. Theater seating would be nice for movies together, right? Other items for the man cave that your man is sure to love: virtual reality set up; fancy recliners and gaming chairs; sports/movie memorabilia and foosball tables.
For the office dwelling 40th birthday man, invest in an expensive and ergonomic office chair, or consider a whole new desk. Perhaps you need to dress the current desk; check out desk lamps and photo frames. A long-lasting leather satchel or briefcase can be embossed and will last forever, or a fountain pen for those love letters you’re going to get.
If your baby lives in the shed or garage, we got you. Even if you’ve never been beyond the door, quiz your husband’s mates on a new toolkit, workbench or drill set. Your husband will never forget you when fixing up the house!
A bar in the home is no longer a simple luxury; it is becoming more commonplace and very popular. Home bars require a lot of the usual kitchen equipment, so skip all the accessories and get to the fun stuff: bootleg barrel kits, distillery kits, microbrewery fun, and perhaps… a large wine fridge?
The techy husband might have everything, but does he have the best of everything? Luxury tech items like smartwatches, headphones, laptops and tablets, smartpens, or even telescopes are advancing FAST, help your husband update his!
Badass Survival Gear
- Unique Fathers Day Gifts from Daughter/Son/Wife: With Father's Day fast approaching, choosing the perfect present for an outdoor-loving men can be...
- Must-Have Survival Gear and Equipment: The 12-in-1 Emergency Survival Kit includes essential items such as a wire saw, water bottle clip, emergency...
- Prepared for Any Emergency: This Camping Accessories set is the ideal companion to keep you safe and provide peace of mind during hiking, camping, hunting,...
Say what you will about guys and getting older, but a lot of men are sensitive about being weak or getting old. Make him feel manly again by buying him this cool tool belt for camping. It’s a perfect 40th birthday
Muscle Massage Gun
- 【Professional Deep Muscle Massager】 The massage gun effectively relieves the body's aches, pain, and soreness by sending pulses of pressure that...
- 【30 Adjustable Speeds & LCD Touch Screen】 With an easy to use LCD touch screen, our muscle massage gun scientifically provides 30 different adjustable...
- 【High Quality & Super Quiet】 With 35 db of noise reduction technology and a high-torque motor, our professional massage gun deep tissue can provide...
Most guys don’t like going for massages but do have sore muscles from work or activities. This Massage Gun is perfect for anyone but could be a nice 40th Birthday gift. You could get a joke card to go along with it that pokes fun about getting old lol
DraftPour Beer Dispenser
- Latest From Fizzics – Newest model boasts Fizzics' patented Micro-Foam technology, plus new features like USB power, larger size to accommodate all...
- Enhance Your Experience – Fizzics DraftPour converts any beers natural carbonation into uniformed sized bubbles called micro-foam, a rich and creamy head...
- Works With Any Beer – Accommodates all cans and bottles, including bomber cans and up to 750ml bottles, and any type of beer, including lagers, ales,...
Is this a practical gift, something he could use… No. Is it awesome and will he like it… Yes
Smokehouse Ultimate Grilling Spice Set
- UNIQUE GIFT - Includes 20 unique BBQ rubs and spices to expertly season food. Each bottle is 0.21 oz
- ADVENTURE - Try our Lime Chipotle, Chili Rosemary, Jalapeno, Black Cajun and Chili Parsley seasoning
- CLASSIC - Stick with the classics with Memphis, Cayenne, Garlic Salt, Italian, and Thyme Salt
More and more guys are discovering that BBQ is more than just throwing meat on the grill, there is a growing trend of guys getting into smoking, slow cooking and trying out different wants to prepare BBQ. This gift is one that gives back, with awesome food!
SAXX Men’s Underwear
- VIBE SUPER SOFT BOXER BRIEFS 2 PACK: Bold, bright and brilliantly comfortable, this pack of 2 Vibe boxers briefs are underwear for men with a sense of...
- SLIM FIT: Ideal for layering, the form fitting boxer briefs are made from super soft moisture wicking fabric and designed with no fly, anti-roll waistband...
- BALLPARK SUPPORT: Our boxer briefs come equipped with the patented BallPark Pouch to reduce friction and keep your man-parts in place with breathable mesh...
Seriously, he’s 40 now, it’s about time for some nice underwear. These are very popular. No more cheap underwear that puts your junk in a headlock.
Michael Kors Lexington Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch
No products found.
Maybe surprise him with something nice for his 40th birthday.
Adidas Men’s Ultraboost DNA Running Shoe
Time for some new running shoes? Not every gift for his 40th birthday has to be so extravagant, maybe something more practical.
Maybe turning 40 is bumming him out, how about video games to bring him back to his youth?
Anna is a proud mother of four boys. She long-time freelance writer that has worked for dozens of entertainment websites. Anna loves her garden, relaxing, and reading a good book. She looks forward to traveling more in the coming future.