Gifts Ideas For Dad
Dad’s who say things like they “want nothing” for a birthday or Fathers Day, usually follow it up by saying they want to be left alone. When I was a kid, I just thought my Dad was grumpy all the time, fast-forward twenty years, and I get it.
Dad’s are just burnt out. They work and work, and when they’re not working, they’re driving you kids around or taking orders from the wife. Life is different when you’re old. You look forward to a good pair of socks or sitting in a comfy chair The idea of an empty schedule where nobody is asking you to do anything can put a smile on old Dad’s face.
But relaxing can mean all sorts of things to a Dad. Maybe your Dad enjoys golfing or puttering around his garage. Perhaps he likes to read the newspaper or a good book in his favorite chair. There are also sports fan dads that want everyone to get lost while he enjoys the game.
A Dad that says he wants nothing also doesn’t wants you to buy him something expensive that he won’t use. Most Dads are practical or even cheap. If they want something, they’ll buy it, but also like things that last. I think the goal to finding a great gift for the Dad who wants nothing is to think about what you can get him that he can use for years to come. Something durable. Something he can find the use of.
The following are gifts for dad who wants nothing
– Golf Dad –
Is your Dad a golfer? Maybe you could get him something related to golf for a gift idea. Maybe you could go play a round with dad and get him a golf-related gift depending on your budget. Gifts The following are some gifts for dad who wants nothing but have an interest in golfing.
1. Lightweight GPS Golf Watch
- Simple, easy-to-use golf watch.Control Method:Application.Special Feature:Bluetooth.
- Sleek, lightweight and comfortable with a high-resolution, Sunlight-readable display
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the Green -as well as Hazards and doglegs - on more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide
2. Laser Golf Rangefinder
No products found.
3. New Golf Balls
4. Indoor Golf Putting Green
- PORTABLE AND COMPACT GOLF MAT - Practice your golf skills from the comfort of your home, office, backyard, or anywhere else with our portable and compact...
- LIFELIKE TURF & EXTENDED LENGTH - Our indoor putting green with ball return system gives you the lifelike feel of grass for a realistic playing experience...
- SMART BALL RETURN SYSTEM - With Abco's golf putting mat, the ball rolls back and you don't have to waste time in getting the ball back repeatedly, so that...
4. New Golf Bag
– BBQ Dad –
Maybe your dad loves to BBQ. There are lots of great gifts for a Dad who wants nothing that loves to cook. Whether he prefers the grill or stove, the following gift ideas could be perfect for the old man.
5. BBQ Grilling Accessories
- The Most Complete Kit - This BBQ utensils includes 1 tong, 1 fork, 1 knife, 1 grill brush, 1 basting brush, 4 skewers, 8 corn holders, 1 replaceable head...
- Premium Material - Our barbecue utensils is made from professional grade stainless steel that resists heat and stands the test of time. Unlike utensils...
- Special Design - User-friendly is our main design purpose. Reinforced BBQ tongs can easily clip food and is not easy to bend. The spatula is a 4-in-1 multi...
6. BBQ Thermometer
- 🍗 【Notes for This 4 probes Bluetooth Grill Thermometer】Please make sure the Bluetooth meat thermometer probes are firmly inserted into the Wireless...
- 🍗 【Let You Free When Grilling】 This Inkbird 4 probes grill thermometer can pair with Android or iPhone (Please make sure the GPS location is open)....
- 🍗 【Magnetic Design and Large LED Screen】 The digital thermometer magnetic design on the back of the Inkbird IBT-4XS could be adsorbed on the smoker...
7. Get Him A Smoker!
If your Dad loves to BBQ, but is more of a flipping burgers kind of guy, then maybe it’s time for him to take the next step in BBQ evolution. Smoking requirements Dad-level patience and practice. Smokers are cheap and with all the awesome youtube videos available he’ll be smoking ribs and brisket live a pro. The best part is you can come over to sample the finished product. That or make a day out of it with him
– Sports Fan Dad –
The Sports fan dad is one of the easiest to buy for. Getting him some swag from his favorite team is an easy gift. However, maybe you’ve done that before. Maybe you’ve bought him the team hat and jersey and are looking for something a little more special this time. The following are a few creative sports fan-related gifts for dad who wants nothing.
8. Frame a Photo of the Two of You Playing Catch
You can get some really nice frames at Amazon
9. Coffee Mug
10. Mini Basketball Net for His Office
- EASY SET UP FOR MOBILE PLAY. With included door mounts, and all tools necessary this indoor mini basketball hoop is easy to set up for mobile use. The...
- SHATTERPROOF BACKBOARD. The 23” x 16” backboard is made of a clear shatterproof polycarbonate. It has protective foam padding on the backboard and...
- PLAY LIKE A PRO. This mini indoor basketball hoop will give every player an authentic basketball experience. The professional-grade basketball hoop, and...
Trying to settle a lunch bill or just enjoy some office camaraderie Take it to the hoop! Now your Dad can make all corporate decisions basketball style, where it’s always do or die.
11. Autographed Merch from His Fav Player/Team
Mark worked in finance for 32 years, he is now retired. Mark is a Chargers fan, has 3 children (all grown) and 2 grandchildren. He enjoys writing, golfing, cooking, and spending time with his grandkids. “We learn so many things from golf—how to suffer, for instance.”