Star Wars Gifts for Men
Star Wars is such a mega classic franchise that it’s become socially acceptable for adults to not only collect tons of memorabilia but to even dress up as some of the characters from the movie. If you’re dating a man that has dipped his toe in this sci-fi world, don’t freak out. Most of the time, Men love to collect merch from the movie as it’s a healthy pass time. Some retro collectibles are even worth thousands of dollars.
If you’re looking for Star Wars Gifts for Men, you want to try to target the more rare collectibles, the stuff that’s not massively produced. The draw to Star Wars is that every boy feels like this was “his move.” So there is a sense of ownership to it. The connection to loving such a classic movie series reminds them of happy times when they were kids.
There is no one trait that makes a Star Wars fan special. People become fans of the Star Wars franchise for many different reasons, and each person’s love for the series is unique to them. Some people are drawn to the epic space battles and special effects, while others enjoy the complex characters and their relationships. Still, others may appreciate the underlying themes of the movies and the message they convey. Ultimately, what makes a Star Wars fan special is their passion for the series and their ability to connect with it on a personal level.
The following are awesome Star Wars Gifts for Men that are special enough to really have an impact without breaking the bank
Luke Skywalker Battle Simulation Helmet
- Premium electronic helmet: featuring highly-detailed deco, movie-inspired design, interior padding, lights, and sound FX, this full-scale replica of Luke...
- Light and sound FX battle simulation: 3 internal speakers create a surround sound experience and synchronized LED lights inside the visor simulate the...
- Inspired by the Star Wars saga: whether Piloting an X-Wing or a snowboarder, Luke Skywalker wore his iconic helmet into battle against the empire
Built for a kit, but this Star Wars Gift could be a really nice present for a Star Wars fan.
Boba Fett Premium Helmet
- Boba feet: with his customized madalorian armor, deadly weaponry, and silent demeanor, Boba Fett was one of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy
- Premium electronic helmet: featuring highly-detailed deco, movie-inspired design, interior padding, Adjustable fit, and electronic lights, This full-scale...
- Viewfinder with illuminated rangefinder HUD: with the press of a button the viewfinder drops down, activating 2 red LEDs that flash in a “hunting”...
Boba Fett is the character that die-hard fans tend to gravitate to. This gift would be ideal for a man cave
Millennium Falcon Model
- Figure perfectly sculpted and replicated
- Able to produce scenes from the anime/movie
- Only product with affixed official Bluefin and Bandai Namco label has been thoroughly tested for safety and meets all North American consumer product...
Star Wars Playing Cards Silver Edition
- EMBOSSED AND FOIL STAMPED. On the front of the dark side box, look through the window of the Imperial Throne Room, with symbols of the Galactic Empire and...
- ALL CUSTOM COURT CARDS. The deck has a set of 12 court cards, with iconic light side and dark side characters. Each card features detailed depictions of...
- LOADED WITH DARK SIDE DETAILS. On the King of Spades, Darth Vader is depicted holding his lightsaber while taking command of his Imperial subordinates.
This is a really great gift. A very high-quality deck of cards with a Star Wars theme
Star Wars Vintage Classic Tin Lunchbox
- Huge Lunchbox Measuring 9 X 6-3/4 X 3-1/2
- Easy-Wipe Clean Surface. Much Better Than The Vinyl Ones Which Are Hard To Clean
- Put An Icepack Inside And You'Ll Be Amazed Hw Cold The Food Stays (All Day Long)
Maybe you’re looking for a Star Wars gift for a man that loves the old-school throwback merch. Something that he had when he took to school. This Lunchbox doesn’t obviously have to be for him to take to work for lunch, it can hold anything.
Star Wars Glass Set
Not all of this stuff has to be cheesy. Maybe a nice glass set would make for a nice Star Wars Gift for your Man.
Art Printed in Star Wars Movie Canvas
Again, Star Wars can be classy. These Canvas wall prints are the perfect compromise to decorating. They’re stylish enough that someone might not even notice their Star Wars themed
Star Wars Premium Novelty Sock
Or we’re diving more into the fun silly gifts now. Tell me a realtor who loves Star Wars wouldn’t make an impression when he took his shoes off to show a home wearing Star Wars socks. That’s a conversation starter for sure.
Star Wars Movie Roaring Chewbacca Mask
- AS HEARD IN THE STAR WARS MOVIES - Roar into intergalactic action with the roar-ready Roaring Chewbacca Wookiee Mask, with sounds inspired by the iconic...
- A CHEWBACCA MASK WORTH ROARING OVER. Kids can can open wide and say RAAARR like the loyal friend of Han Solo and co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon, with...
- AUTHENTIC WOOKIEE SOUND FX - This electronic mask is equipped with authentic Wookiee sound FX and activated by opening your mouth wide. It's easy to sound...
Who doesn’t love Chewbacca Mom.
Fun Side Story from a Girlfriend of mine
My experience buying Star Wars gifts for my husband is legendary in my family. To be honest, I am usually a fantastic gift giver. I listen, I make mental notes, and I always ask sneaky follow-up questions when my loved ones talk about their wish lists. My biggest gift-giving downfall, however, is knowing what is currently ‘cool’. I am completely ‘off trend’ – cool in my own way, of course, but very uncool to society – and being so uncool means I am seriously out of the loop on everything fun, new or exciting.
My husband and I got married one year before Revenge of the Sith came out. It was hyped, in my home and everywhere out of it too. Just before the film was released in 2005, my husband started setting up his basement man cave. He was slowly filling it with his favorite games and toys, but the movie release was looming. His birthday was coming up, and he had asked for Star Wars-themed gifts. Always the loving wife, off I went…
I came home from the mall, hot, sweaty, and broke, but full of confidence. “That was easy. Star Wars gifts are easy!” I thought.
The night Revenge of the Sith was released, my husband took me out to see to the cinema. I sat through the whole film, a little lost and clueless, but still so confident in my Star Wars gifting ability. It was only once the film ended (quickly it seemed) that I realized not a single thing in the film was familiar to me at all. I did not recognize the characters AT ALL. I was starting to worry I had spent hours looking for the perfect Star Wars gift for my husband… and had made a terrible, terrible error. Rushing home…
I waited for my husband to disappear and settle somewhere with the strong drink I made him, and then I tore into his hidden gifts. “Why didn’t I recognize anything from the film? I knew the main characters, I had seen them when I was buying the gift. Why weren’t they in the movie?” Opening the boxes, I immediately realized my error.
I had bought my husband $200 worth of Star Trek memorabilia. I had completely missed the mark! I had spent hours buying merchandise for the wrong movie! I was heartbroken and completely embarrassed, while my brave husband decided to keep and ‘proudly’ display the ‘Star Wars’ gifts I had bought for his birthday. He thought it was hilarious, and he continues to tell his friends how he came to own so much Star Trek stuff.
Anna is a proud mother of four boys. She long-time freelance writer that has worked for dozens of entertainment websites. Anna loves her garden, relaxing, and reading a good book. She looks forward to traveling more in the coming future.